04 September 2006

Pics of the new apartment

Sheesh, guys, it's been a million years; I know! I do believe I finally have the apartment unpacked ... for the most part. The only thing that's really lacking is the office, but I'll get it done soon. Here are some photos of the apartment for your perusal. The place is small, so it's difficult to get wide, overall shots of all of the rooms. But, I tried! :)

Some of them are certainly obvious, but here's the order of the pics:
The living room, the kitchen (I got those flowers at the farmer's market for ten bucks!!), the view of the lake from our apartment, the bathroom, the bedroom, the guest room, the office. I also have some video I took that I'm going to try to post later this week as well as a post about what's been going on with me. I again apologize for the complete lack of posts lately. I hope there are still some of you out there!







No comments: