09 April 2007

I suck, I know!

It's been way, way too long since I last posted, and I didn't follow through on my promise to post pics of my portfolio. I'm procrastinating right now, stupid financial aid applications, and sitting at the right computer (where these are all saved and I have Photoshop). :P So, here's the promised portfolio pics. They asked for examples of design aptitude; whether it be in garden design, art, photography, graphic design, etc.; so what I'm showing here are a few pages (of the 12 total) that show my breadth. Well, not my breadth but you know what I mean. I've still not heard if I've gotten in or not yet. I'm hoping to hear within the next month, though. Keep your fingers crossed for me! Oh, and I'm probably going to get my hair cut off/differently in a couple of weeks, so if I do and I like it, I'll post new pics of me!



2 comments:

Sandi Hooper said...

Wow, this is amazing stuff. I can't wait to hear the outcome of this amazing chapter in your adventure! Hey, by the way of amazing, are you still doing the Nike run in SF this October?

Jenn said...

Thanks very much, Sandi! :) Unfortunately, no, due to going back to school and the lack of income I'll have, I won't be able to afford to get out there. :( It's too bad, but school's more important.