23 April 2007

The New Me

I'm not entirely used to it yet, but the cut is exactly what I wanted, edgy and different. And, one benefit I never even considered, there's no hair to get all stuck to the back of my neck when I get sweaty (like I did yesterday while taking a 3 mile hike in and around one of our many gorges)! It's a beautiful thing! Let me know what you think, k? I personally think it's different enough that it would be kind of hard not to notice, but not one person said a thing to me today, other than my two friends who both knew I was doing it. It's not hideous is it? I know it shouldn't matter what other people think; it should only matter if I like it. But, you know how it goes ...

2 comments:

Jill said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! So happy to see you back posting. I am getting my hair cut this weekend and don't know whether to chop it all off again or keep letting it grow. You are making me want to cut it! :o)

I have been in "my dad is sick" hell, but will post soon about it...it has been exhausting.

Kaye Bailey said...

Hey Jenn --

I'm sorry I've been out of the blog loop for quite some time, but let me say you are stunning, inside and out. I hope things are working out for you these days.

Cheers!
Kaye