02 August 2008

Moving on

Well, it's happened; I've moved out of our apartment. Unfortunately, I'm having a difficult time really letting go. He's out of town this weekend, so I'm planning to spend the next two nights at the old place. While I really like the new apartment, it seems weird to me. It's not home. And, the new bed's really going to be strange. It's one of the memory foam beds, and I'm really happy about that. But, it's not my bed, our bed ... you know, the one that has my body's impression molded into it, the one that I've shared with him for 10 years and never thought that would change. Oh, gosh, this is so hard.

1 comment:

Jill Tice said...

I just want you to know that I BELIEVE IN YOU!

You have come so far...keep going!

The clothes are ADORABLE!!! Thank you! You will be getting an appropriate thank you and check for shipping this week. :o)