24 December 2005

Happy Festivous Everyone!

May you enjoy your Christmas, Chanukah or Kwanzaa celebrations!

Things at my sister's have been going well; although, I feel like I've been wrapping presents forever. (I volunteered to wrap their presents as well as the ones I brought from me and my parents.) It's still torturing me not to know what my weight is, but I suppose I'll survive. I know it's all about making correct choices and not grazing (which I have been doing a lot less of), but I still have this desire to know exactly what my weight is.

Oh, and I keep having dreams with my husband in them. I don't remember many details of the dreams; I just know when I wake up that he's in them. We've got an appointment for joint counseling when I return home, so I'm looking forward to that. And, of course, he's in my thoughts, so I'm not surprised he's been in my dreams. I'd just rather he was in my daily life instead. :)

No comments: