22 December 2005

I bought a size L!!!!

I went with my sister and niece to Birmingham yesterday afternoon. I had a coupon for $20 off a $50 purchase from J Jill, so I decided to wander into the store. I immediately went back to the sale racks and found they didn't have much there in size XL. So, I decided to look through the L rack as well. (I know their stuff tends to run a little on the large size.) I found a couple of shirts at $9.99 and decided to keep looking around as I'm in serious need of sweater type tops as none of my old sweaters fit anymore. I grabbed an XL in a long sleeved velour top and headed to the dressing rooms. When I slipped it on, I couldn't believe it; it was too big!! I had to send my sister off looking for a Large ... completely surreal!! Woo-hoo!

3 comments:

Sandi Hooper said...

Ah, I love it. I like JJill almost as much as LBryant. Life after LB--who woulda thunk it? The world is YOUR OYSTER! And aren't you now the size of the "average American Woman?" Or are you SMALLER??? =)

Marla said...

Congrats!!! That is so great!

Holly said...

Merry Christmas Jenn! I cringed to step on the scale this morning (after multiple days of christmas eating) and had actually lost 2 more pounds.

God Bless RNY!